It is no surprise to learn that you need to adopt a strategy when it comes to keeping in shape. Depending on how urgent your need, your health and wellness program may range from intense training, adding in a slight increase in exercise, or you may be able to get away purely with well-planned meals. Here are 7 tips to keep you on the straight and narrow.
1. Follow the 40:30:30 diet method. The diet involves:
40% Low glycemic carbs -Foods such as beans, fruits and vegetables, legumes
30% lean healthy proteins -Tofu, fish, chicken, turkey, beef and low fat dairy products
30% essential fats – nuts and seeds, fish and olive oils
It is important that each meal should contain macronutrients to maintain the balance of hormones while achieving maximum weight reduction.
2. Higher protein diet. Consumed high protein foods in small servings, combining the diet with an exercise program that includes weightlifting and cardiovascular workouts.
3. If you are the type of person who is constantly combating extra pounds, your will probably need to combining a regular exercise routine and diet plan. Try exercising five days each week, enjoying 30 minutes on a gym or home treadmill and using free weights. This will be complemented by a diet plan consisting of legumes, seafood, nuts, vegetables and fruits, chicken and dairy products that are low fat. Limit your intake of white sugar and flour.
4. Stop eating anything after seven in the evening.
5. Another healthy eating plan is a macrobiotic diet, eating foods like veggies, brown rice, and lean meat. This typically includes organically produced foods rich in lean protein.You should stay away from sugar, dairy and white flour.
6. Boost your chances of success with daily yoga exercises, such as Ashtanga Yoga
7. Avoid junk foods, they tend to be high in salt, fats and preservatives. Carefully check any labels. Often food marked as “weight-loss” can be higher in calories than the alternatives.
8. If you need to eat “on-the-run” salad and raw vegetables are good stand-by foods, easy to take with you. Snack on carrots or sweet potatoes instead of chocolate bars, and she adopts a liquid juice diet when she has to shed weight fast.
Pick the tips from those above that most easily fit into your daily life-style, and with persistence you will soon see weight loss and an improvement in your physical fitness.